COVID-19: Consultations are available by video through Zoom, phone, and in person. Contact us today.
My Lawyer is Amy G!
Colorado Injury Firm

Where do I go for medical treatment?

Since Colorado became a “tort” state in July of 2003, many people are unsure how to obtain medical treatment when injured in an auto accident. For immediate medical attention, you may need to be seen in the emergency department of a local hospital or at an urgent care clinic. For follow-up care, unless you have health insurance, other medical coverage, or can pay the bill up front, you may have difficulty locating a doctor.
The Gaiennie Law Office has developed relationships with doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical providers who would be willing to provide you with medical treatment on a lien. A lien is an agreement with your medical provider where the medical provider will pay your medical expenses and you must pay them back.

map icon map icon
Colorado Springs
712 N Tejon St

Colorado Springs CO 80903
map icon map icon
Main Office (Denver)
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Suite 100

Denver Colorado 80210
map icon map icon
Thornton Office
8515 Pearl St
 Suite 201

Thornton CO 80229
map icon map icon
Denver Second Office
5353 West Dartmouth Avenue
Suite 504-A

Denver CO 80227
map icon map icon
Aurora Office
14111 E. Alameda Ave.
Suite 303

Aurora Colorado 80012