COVID-19: Consultations are available by video through Zoom, phone, and in person. Contact us today.
My Lawyer is Amy G!
Colorado Injury Firm

What happens if the person who hit me does not have insurance?

There are several ways in which that person might be covered. If they live with someone with a valid insurance policy, they may be covered as a resident relative. Or, if someone else owned the car, there may be a valid insurance policy to cover the driver. Also, you may have uninsured motorist coverage through your own insurance policy. Our law office would be happy to help you locate applicable coverage to protect your interests.

map icon map icon
Colorado Springs
712 N Tejon St

Colorado Springs CO 80903
map icon map icon
Main Office (Denver)
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Suite 100

Denver Colorado 80210
map icon map icon
Thornton Office
8515 Pearl St
 Suite 201

Thornton CO 80229
map icon map icon
Denver Second Office
5353 West Dartmouth Avenue
Suite 504-A

Denver CO 80227
map icon map icon
Aurora Office
14111 E. Alameda Ave.
Suite 303

Aurora Colorado 80012